Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

There was an old lady.



           There was an old lady.
There was an old lady who swallowed a bee.
I really can’t see why she swallowed a bee.
Perhaps it was her tea.
There was an old lady who swallowed a slug.
With a gluggity-glug she swallowed a slug.
There was an old lady who swallowed a rat.
Just like that, she swallowed a rat.
There was an old lady who swallowed a brick.
For her next trick, she swallowed a brick.
There was an old lady who swallowed clock.
She stood on a rock and just swallowed a clock.
There was an old lady who swallowed a cake.
She sat by a lake and swallowed a cake.
There was an old lady who swallowed a yak.
Now she needs a thwack on the back.
“Hic”

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post